I See You • Wellness
Sacred Herbal Smoke Blend
Smoking is an ancient and sacred practice used to connect commune with the spirit world. Each plant has a spirit and when we smoke with intention, we are able to commune and honor these spirits in a way that benefits all.
This blend of 7 sacred herbs and flowers is an incredibly tasty, relaxing and overall high vibe smoking blend. It does not contain any tobacco or any psychoactive herbs. It is a wonderful substitute to the latter.
Many people don't realize that many herbs are smoke-able. After experimenting with a few, I made this powerful blend of high vibrational herbs to help you unwind with spirit.
This blend comes in a small 2oz tin can and does not include rolling paper. Rolling paper can be added separately. Please note that rolling paper may come in a different packaging than pictured—it is the same quality natural paper, just different packaging. This is due to limited availability to the pictured packaging.
Pro tips/how to use:
- Set aside 10-15 minutes to commune with spirit
- Tune inwards, connect to your heart, set an intention
- Connect to the herbs by looking at them, speaking your intention to them
- Use your fingers to crush the herbs and infuse your intention/magic into them
- Roll the herbs in a natural rolling paper (you might need a filter)
- "Pack" the herbs—push them down with a small device, so there isn't too much space between the herbs
- Light your herbs and smoke (you can inhale or not, that is up to you)
- Blow out the smoke with intention— you can do so in your altars, your home etc
- You can burn these herbs as you would resin
- Do not use this blend as tea... it is for smoke purposes only.
This blend contains:
- White Sage
- Rosa Damascena