I See You • Wellness
Sacred Herbal Smoke Blend
Smoking is an ancient and sacred practice used to connect commune with the spirit world. Each plant has a spirit and when we smoke with intention, we are able to commune and honor these spirits in a way that benefits all.
This blend of 7 sacred herbs and flowers is an incredibly tasty, relaxing and overall high vibe smoking blend. It does not contain any tobacco or any psychoactive herbs. It is a wonderful substitute to the latter.
Many people don't realize that many herbs are smoke-able. After experimenting with a few, I made this powerful blend of high vibrational herbs to help you unwind with spirit.
This blend comes in a small 2oz tin can and does not include rolling paper. Rolling paper can be added separately. Please note that rolling paper may come in a different packaging than pictured—it is the same quality natural paper, just different packaging. This is due to limited availability to the pictured packaging.
Pro tips/how to use:
- Set aside 10-15 minutes to commune with spirit
- Tune inwards, connect to your heart, set an intention
- Connect to the herbs by looking at them, speaking your intention to them
- Use your fingers to crush the herbs and infuse your intention/magic into them
- We also recommend you grind the herbs for easy use.
- Roll the herbs in a natural rolling paper (you might need a filter)
- "Pack" the herbs—push them down with a small device, so there isn't too much space between the herbs
- Light your herbs and smoke (you can inhale or not, that is up to you)
- Blow out the smoke with intention— you can do so in your altars, your home etc
- You can burn these herbs as you would resin
- Do not use this blend as tea... it is for smoke purposes only.
PS: We added an option to request the herbs grinded. In this case, we will grind them all together for easy use, they'll come in coarse powder form instead of whole herbs as pictured.
This blend contains:
- White Sage
- Rosa Damascena